Cave tour reservation and cancellation policies
- Reservations for cave tours must be paid in full at time of booking
- Adult Tour participants (ages 19+) are required to sign a Legal Waiver and Release of Liability
- School Groups or Scout Groups must have a Parental Consent Form filled out for each underage participant.
- Our reservation software, Singenuity, Applies a 3% Processing Fee per booking (Non-Profit Organizations exempted)
- You can change the time or day of your booking (if space available) up to 24 hours in advance of booking. Change Fee of $7.99 (plus gst) will apply (Non-Profit Organizations exempted).
- Children 5-15 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Youth 16-18 years old can be signed in by an adult.
- Helmets with headlamps are included in Tour Rates
- View the What to Wear Video about clothing and footwear. NO flip-flops, sandals, holey soles permitted
- Ensure all participants on your reservation are familiar with your Detailed Tour Description
- Tours run rain, snow or shine
- Min. tour size – 2 participants plus guide
- Cancellations will be accepted by email only (not by phone) reservations@hornelake.
- No refunds for changes or cancellations within 24 hours of tour departure.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours prior to tour departure can be converted to a Gift Certificate for future use (up to 2 years).
- Refunds will be subject to a 10% fee (plus gst).
- There are NO REFUNDS for absent participants, no-shows, or partial participation.
- The 50% Deposit for large group reservations is non-refundable