CAVE TOUR RESERVATION and CANCELLATION POLICIES
**Tour Check-In is Required 30 minutes Before Tour**
- All tour participants must agree to our Covid 19 Protocols
- Reservations for cave tours must be paid in full at time of booking
- Tour participants are required to sign a Legal Waiver and Release of Liability
- There is a $7.99 + tax Booking Fee per booking
- You can change the time or day of your booking (if space available) up to 48 hours in advance of booking. Change Fee of $7.99 (plus gst) will apply.
- Children 5-15 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Youth 16-18 years old can be signed in by an adult.
- Helmets with headlamps are included in Tour Rates
- View the What to Wear Video about clothing and footwear. NO flip-flops, sandals, holey soles permitted
- Ensure all participants on your reservation are familiar with your Detailed Tour Description
- Tours run rain, snow or shine
- Min. tour size – 2 participants plus guide
- Cancellations will be accepted by email only (not by phone) firstname.lastname@example.org
- No refunds for changes or cancellations within 48 hours of tour departure.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours prior to tour departure can be converted to a Gift Certificate for future use (up to 2 years).
- Refunds will be subject to a 10% fee (plus gst).
- There are NO REFUNDS for absent participants, no-shows, or partial participation.