PRICING & DETAILS:
Currently non-profit group discount is 30% off Private Group Retail Rate. (Private Group = pay for minimum of 7 ppl.)
ONE CAVE (Riverbend Cave) – $37.80 per person (plus gst)
Duration: 1hr. 45 mins.
Riverbend Cave is the gem of the park containing ancient fossils and many types of crystal formations. The easiest cave tour is designed to avoid crawling or squeezing. A 1km. uphill hike through a karst rainforest led by a naturalist cave guide explains the geological processes, rock types, fossils, calcite crystals and local flora / fauna. Fun & Educational!
MULTI-CAVE EXPLORER (Riverbend + Main Cave) – $55.30 per person (plus gst)
Duration 2.5 hrs.
Explore Riverbend Cave first, then a short hike leads to Main Cave that offers more adventurous caving challenges like the “cheese grater”, a fun waterfall climb and a zip down Canada’s only Cave Slide!
- Choose from 9am (Riverbend Cave only), 11am or 2pm departures.
- Covid-19 protocols require a mask being worn at all times in the caves.
- Our minimum age is 5yrs old – no toddlers or infants (even in backpacks).
- The discount pricing is limited to mid-week visits, Monday to Friday.
- Extra guides can be arranged if you need to add additional groups (42 max.)
TO REGISTER YOUR GROUP: email@example.com 250-248-7829