PRICING & DETAILS:
non-profit group discount 20% – 30%
ONE CAVE (Riverbend Cave) – $259.20 per group of 6 (plus gst)
Duration: 1hr. 45 mins.
Riverbend Cave is the gem of the park containing ancient fossils and many types of crystal formations. The easiest cave tour is designed to avoid crawling or squeezing. A 1km. uphill hike through a karst rainforest led by a naturalist cave guide explains the geological processes, rock types, fossils, calcite crystals and local flora / fauna. Fun & Educational!
MULTI-CAVE EXPLORER (Riverbend + Main Cave) – $331.80 per group of 6 (plus gst)
Duration 2.5 hrs.
See Riverbend Cave first, then a short hike leads to Main Cave that offers more caving fun like the “cheese grater”, a short waterfall climb and a zip down Canada’s only Cave Slide!
- Choose from 11am or 2pm departures.
- Covid-19 protocols require a mask being worn at all times in the caves, even for children.
- Our minimum age is 5yrs old – no toddlers or infants (even in backpacks).
- The discount pricing is limited to mid-week visits, Monday to Friday.
- The price is for a group of 3-7 participants, at least one of which must be a supervising parent or adult.
- You may combine up to 3 families or “pods” (cohorts) per group of 6, so feel free to invite other families.
- Extra guides can be arranged if you need to add additional groups (up to 24 ppl. max.).
TO REGISTER YOUR GROUP: firstname.lastname@example.org 250-248-7829