COVID – 19 UPDATE: April 22 / 2021
For Locals, By Locals.
Up to and including May Long Weekend the Cave Park is running tours for residents of Vancouver Island only, due to current travel restrictions.
Reservations are available for private, single bubble cave tours.
To access caves:
- participants must be led by a Park Cave Guide
- masks required at all times when inside caves
- tours limited to single bubbles only
- by reservation only – 24 hours notice required
- must pass health screening prior to tour departure
UNFORTUNATELY NO SELF-GUIDING ALLOWED AT THIS TIME
If you are planning a visit to the park, you must abide by the Cave Park Covid-19 Protocols.