Cave tour reservation and cancellation policies
- Reservations for cave tours must be paid in full at time of booking
- Proof of Vaccination must be presented for ages 12+ before tour.
- Masks and hand sanitizer are still required for all participants while in the caves.
- Adult Tour participants (ages 19+) are required to sign a Legal Waiver and Release of Liability
- School Groups or Scout Groups must have a Parental Consent Form filled out for each underage participant.
- There is a $7.99 + tax Booking Fee per booking (Non-Profit Organizations exempted)
- You can change the time or day of your booking (if space available) up to 48 hours in advance of booking. Change Fee of $7.99 (plus gst) will apply (Non-Profit Organizations exempted).
- Children 5-15 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Youth 16-18 years old can be signed in by an adult.
- Helmets with headlamps are included in Tour Rates
- View the What to Wear Video about clothing and footwear. NO flip-flops, sandals, holey soles permitted
- Ensure all participants on your reservation are familiar with your Detailed Tour Description
- Tours run rain, snow or shine
- Min. tour size – 2 participants plus guide
- – Cancellations will be accepted by email only (not by phone) reservations@hornelake.
- – No refunds for changes or cancellations within 48 hours of tour departure.
- – Cancellations made more than 48 hours prior to tour departure can be converted to a Gift Certificate for future use (up to 2 years).
- Refunds will be subject to a 10% fee (plus gst).
- – There are NO REFUNDS for absent participants, no-shows, or partial participation.
- – The 50% Deposit for large group reservations is non-refundable